Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 5

Got up early in Cortland NY.  Picked up car and left for Webster NY  to see Dan Dillingham.  He has a great 54 that he is working on.  Pictures on the NCRS forum in a day or so.  I also met Gene and Susan Manno.  He is a NCRS chapter President and has some great cars.  Photos on NCRS soon.  Gave me some good advice on my rear end alignment.  Hope to take care of in PA or Ohio.

I was running a day late because of the fuel pump and had to leave Frank and Gene sooner than I wanted in order to get to St Catherines, Ontario by dark.  Staying with Sam Kalmut in Welland.  He has a Grand Sport.  He and his wife Jackie have been great, good food, beverage, and talk.

We did go to a local car show and that was fun.  Still having phone and computer problems, but hope to sort them out on Sunday.  The trip continues to be exciting and everyday I am off to a new destination. Keep the light on  ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment