Sunday, October 21, 2012

One More Week

Time has flown and it's hard to believe that in another week, I'll be on my way back to the US. People have been so generous of their time and in welcoming the Corvette Vagabond into their homes. I've gotten a glimpse into their love affairs with Corvettes and American muscle cars. It's been fascinating and a trip where the stories will mellow with age and become even more dear. After a brief stop in Sweden, I've made my way to Finland, where a group has taken care of me for a few days. A shout out to my son's girlfriend, Emily for a great race at the Head of the Charles. Nice Work!

The Corvette Vagabond and his car enjoying the view.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Vagabond. I was working on one of these and I was surprised how finicky the corvette rear suspension can be at times.

    ReplyDelete